About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things I hate

Here are a list of the top ten things I hate: (not in any order because i hate them all equally)

1. My job. I feel like sitting here at a day spa I am making myself stupider. I read magazines all day, and to be quite honest, I DON'T CARE WHATS GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD. although that does not detract from my love for Paris Hilton. Not only that, Idaho is about 10 years behind in everything, so really, I never learn anything new.

2. Morning Breath. Yuck, every morning I can count on seven million kisses from Jarom, which I love but then I feel bad because he already brushed his teeth and I didn't, so I can't kiss him back. I hope he understands.

3. Putting on makeup. If I could just wakeup, jump in the shower, blowdry my hair and NOT have to do my makeup I could sleep in for an extra hour everyday. Statistics say that women who exercise and get at least 7 hours of sleep a night will be 68% less likely to develop cancer.

4. Making dinner. Ew, not only do I hate eating food, I hate making it. I think everything would be a lot easier if everything was pure-d and fixed into tiny portions so in one swallow my food intake would be done for the day. I know Jarom doesn't appreciate my lack of cooking but hes much better than I ever will strive to be and I love him for that.

5. Money. How much easier would life be without money? We could then use our trades and talents to barter for the things we wanted. I find it would be much easier to get where I want to be.

6. Being cold. It's one thing to be cold if your homeless, but we aren't! and my sweet little hubby thinks we are too poor to afford heat! He's crazy.

7. Snow. I'm all about snow for one month a year. I bet the roads would not need to be fixed as often, there would be 50% less accidents, and the depression rate among Idahoans would be severely decreased.

8. When people say "you never eat". SHUT UP! I eat enough.

9. When people think they are so big time, and it's like listen, really? you live in Idaho and you are a student just like me, get off your high horse and face reality.

10. Not ever seeing my family. I know we are living in Idaho, and I know I knew that when I got married, but I miss my family, and I just wish sometimes they would come visit me! We see Jarom's family all the time, which is nice for him, but I miss mine. If any of you Selin's are reading this, come visit! (or fly me home)

No comments:

Post a Comment