About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

This year, Jarom and I decided not to put up a Christmas tree, and I am so happy about it! I hate Christmas trees! I don't know what it is about them , but I think they are messy, and ugly, even if you have all the pretty decorations and what not, it's still a big awkward tree in your house. Anyway, so I put up other decorations, but not a whole lot.


On Christmas eve, we went over to Jarom's parents house and hung out with his family, here are some pictures:

This is Jarom's dad and our niece Aaliyah

This was supposed to be Rachel and I, but Jordy got all up in the mix...




Ok, this is Rachel and Jordan


I think this is Jarom opening some presents!

Aw! Jarom, me, and Lucy!
Grandma Z!
Lindsay!
Josh!


Ha ha, ok, well that really end it, except for this one last thing:

This is what jarom and I got from Santa this year:

Erica: New bed spread, new red sheets, a tempur-pedic pillow (which is amazing), and a few new shirts and belts and such and a Lady Ga Ga CD.

Jarom: A new suit, (which is hot) and some other clothes.

We both got: A digital touch screen camera, (courtesy Robyn) A movie, and some card games!

Money, (Courtesy my mother, THANKS!) and

A BUNCH OF CARDS! :)


So, merry Christmas!! oh and here is a pic of the new bed stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment