About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, July 11, 2011

dear Idaho,

I thought I was done with you. However, a certain number of events have transpired, and I will be returning to you.
Love,
Erica

And so it goes, Jarom, Fae and I will all be coming back to Idaho this summer to #1 Visit with family, #2 Get all of our things, and #3, so I can get my hair done by my favorite hair stylist in. the. world. At first I was really not into the idea of traveling with Fae again, I was looking forward to just relaxing this summer and not messing with her schedule, but I think this was the right choice for us. It saves Jarom's dad from having to make the cross-country trip, and lets us visit with family before our lives really begin this fall.
I am getting kinda excited and hopefully I will be able to meet up with some of my friends! (even though we wont be there for very long). I am excited for everyone to see Fae because she has grown A TON since we left.. and is doing crazy things (as noted in my previous post). So here's to the return to Idaho, and hopefully a safe and happy trip back to New York.-- which by the way, I love.




This is going to be one LONG trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment