About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I am grateful for...

Jarom. He works SO hard, he is gone most days from 8 in the morning until 10 at night, and even when he is home he is doing homework. I am so proud of him, as well as his perseverance and work ethic. He is so smart, and is such a great example to me. It is very hard not having him around a lot, like I'm used to, but I know this will pay off in the end. I just want to say that I am grateful for him, I'm grateful that he makes me laugh and smile, and is someone I can fully rely on. He is my best friend and an AWESOME daddy. He is Fae's favorite, I get a little jealous when he comes home and he gets big smiles and laughs.. while I've been home all day with her and haven't gotten them.
I can't wait for us both to be done with school so that we can be on better, more set schedules, and be able to see each other more. I love my Jarom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment