About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Excited

We are both beyond excited to get out of Idaho this summer.

I am anxious to go se my family since its been over a year since I've seen them! I know most people get home-sick, and I generally don't, but knowing that I get to see them in like 30 days is pretty cool.

Florida will be so much fun, I can't wait I love the beach and the hot sun and laying out all day and maybe going to one of those little dance clubs on the boardwalk.. we are going to have so much fun!

I think Jarom is dreading seeing my family for like three weeks before going to the open, which I'm still not sure we are doing, but I see his family all the time, so he can just get over it!

Anyway, here are some cool things that we have done in the past few weeks:

1) We started a baby fund, we put like 20 dollars a month in it and we will probably save it for our baby's college, since I'm sure my family will give me everything I will ever need for the baby in the mean time.

2) We planned a trip to Utah for this weekend, because one of my best friend's is getting married and I want to go to her bridal shower!

3) We made some friends at church and had a sweet dinner with them last Sunday.

4) (This is old news but it makes me happy) We don't live in Idaho Falls anymore :)

5) Both Jarom and I are doing very well in our classes, I hope to end the semester with 4 A's and one B (in ENGLISH! I know!) and Jarom will probably have striaght A's cuz he smarter than me.

6) We got our carpet to stop stinking the other day, my aunt was right: ODE to Arm and Hammer Carpet diffusers!

7) I found out my true love is a sno-cone; cranberry.

8) Jarom is starting his racquetball champoinship games this week, so I will probably watch some of those.. after I work out

9) We went to the fireworks for the 4th of July and had amazing seats with our friends Brian and Julie, who actually camped overnight there!

10) I have a faux date with Julie to get a pedicure this week!


Pretty much I love our life and even though I can't have a baby right now, I'm pretty content just loving my Jarom and planning our amazing future together.. P.S Vote:

Where should we live, Chicago or Texas? It's a toos up for me, but I kinda like Chicago, but Texas would be warmer, either way they are far enough from both families, that we can live happily ever after.


3 comments:

  1. your life sounds so exciting :) and a baby fund is a really good idea.. im thinking jeremy and i should do that. where did you find a cranberry sno cone?! that sounds amazing. and im jealous you dont get home sick and that you can choose wherever you want to live and not feel bad because youre not close to home! we want to move to cali or back to utah (and we still might) but ill miss my family so much. haha i always want what i cant have! well anyways.. glad to know everything is going great out on your end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both would be fun places but I vote you live in Utah by me!

    ReplyDelete