About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poor Jarom!

I know I posted like 2 days ago, but this is what happened,

I was trying to make friend onions for this bacon pepper jack cheeseburger recipe I wanted for dinner, so I put a pot of oil on the stove and turned on some heat so I could drop the battered onions in and then pick them out.. well I turned my back for like 2 min and the whole thing was on fire, I would have taken a picture but we were both so freaked out we didn't have backing soda, and I couldn't find the lid to our pot, so Jarom took it outside, but it was too late, the whole thing was like in ridiculous flames, and it exploded and got all over poor little Jarom! I felt so bad I cried! We had to put it out with a fire extinguisher because it just would not go out!

This is Jarom's hand :(


My poor baby he is so sweet to me, I feel so bad :(

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit! Ouch!! Did you go to the Dr. for that? Dang that really sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is so sad! what a great husband

    ReplyDelete