About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I miss Jarom

Well, I decided not to put up the pictures I have until Jarom gets home, which is TOMORROW night, and you know what? I never realized how much I love to have him around (even when he is bothering me, or talking to me about dirtbiking etc.) until I can't have him here. I miss him so much, and if you knwo me, I really don't miss people often, I tend not to get attached.. haha but yes, he is my husband and I SHOULD be attached.. so lucky for him, I am! I hate talking on the phone though because he will say "see you later" and it's like "no you wont, you're not coming home for 4 more days!" well actually he comes home sooner as I said before, but still. anyway i miss him and love him and wish he was here so I don't keep harrassing my friends for stuff to do haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment