About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

New York, New York!

When we first got to my parents house, my mom wanted to take us on a "quick hike", I'm not sure what it was called, Lishakill I think, so anyway, this is Jarom and I near a small river in the woods. Anyway, unfortuantely we only got this one shot, but later that week we went to a family reunion at my cousins' John and Toni's house.




ME n my MOM


Then later still, we attended my friend Hannah's wedding, she looked amazing! and so did her hubby! so here is one of Hannah and nick, and Jarom Scarfing down some chicken wings, and me and my dad doing a "daddy-daughter dance" --
Seriously, this was so funny, We got to Hanna's reception a little late (we were lost), and so they were going to put the food away-- we were all hungry but JArom went and seriosuly got like an entire heaping plate of food. he comes back and he's like "hey guys, I got some for everyone." haha he's so cute, hes the best husband in the whole world.. thanks for looking out for us Jar! This is my dad and I dancing together.. aww how cute.



Alright, then the next week we went up to the Lake house, here are some wildlife pics: (Fortunately we didn't see any bears this time)


Just Deer
And Water, and Mountains.. This is our lake: Blue Mountain Lake.


K We also went hiking.. I went on ONE hike, and it was the worst. haha

Jarom climbed up on some rocks and took a picture of my mom and I hiding from the rain This is Jarom overtaking the world.



And this is Jarom "surviving" the rain storm that came upon us during this hike.

This is us nearing the Top.. the one of Jarom overtaking the wrold is the view at the top.. it was foggy.

Here are some pictures of Jarom, me and my family!


Here is Jarom and Colin

Jarom and Stephanie



My family plus my mom's dad and his wife.





This is Stephanie, me and Gavin! (My Half brother Jordan's son)




OK, onto NYC, I only have a few pictures, I didn't feel like carrying around my camera:



ME in Times Square.. I was tired.




My aunt and I.. same place, all of these pics are blurry sorry!


Oh yes, she was serious haha.. look at that butt crack!


US!


ME trying to bargain with "those guys" for a cheaper price on a bag.. haha I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment