About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Um.. Pioneer day... hello!

Apparently, in Utah and Idaho (and I'm sure some other places) they celebrate Pioneer day.. which I really didn't think was a legitimate thing until I heard about it from a friend at work, and on the news! So that same friend gave me two tickets to go to both a play (in celebration of pioneer day) and a rodeo!! Unfortunately we weren't able to go to the play-- which I'm sure would have been sa-weet! but We DID go to the Rodeo! So here are some pictures of THAT exciting adventure:
This was the "bucking bronco" part, I only taped one because the only picture I got was of the guy falling off the horse, I'm not very good at taking pictures... Ok, so THIS was like 5 hours later (it felt like) when they finally did some bull riding.. so I taped this one too:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pioneer Day is real and legit! We celebrate it every year here by going to the demolition derby. It's so redneck and awesome! We haven't gone to a rodeo this year yet. Maybe next month cause I do enjoy a good rodeo!

    ReplyDelete