About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures






I decided that I wanted to make sure and document this pregnancy since its my first... so Jarom's sister (who is a photographer) took some really great pictures of us! I'm really happy with the way they turned out and I'm glad I did it since I was debating it. I think once my baby is all grown up he or she will appreciate it! ( Or maybe just I will, but who cares ;) ).






We are so awkward when we have pictures taken cuz we mostly just want to kiss or have no idea what to do haha, so don't really look at our faces too closely, just focus on the belly haha But seriously! how could you not want to kiss Jarom's face! he's so dang cute :) mmmmm <3


Don't mind the bug bite on my face.. i seem to get bitten all the time now.. wierd.


No comments:

Post a Comment