About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Shower

Ok, I feel bad, mostly for myself, and my scrapbook.. haha, because on this super fun day I totally forgot to bring my camera!! what an idiot!! Jarom and I are the WORST at taking pictures, and honestly I'm glad I have enough sense to at least hire people occasionally to take pictures, otherwise we would probably have no documentation that we are even married. Anyway, Jarom's sister Requel brought her camera, which was awesome, however unfortunately We didn't get a whole lot of pictures until the party was nearly over, bummer :(
BUT! I absolutely loved my party! I had so much fun! I love my friends!!! I got the CUTEST gifts from everyone, I love everything and little baby Fae will sport all of it as soon as she gets here, which I hope is sooner rather than later because I seriously can't sleep anymore and my back is killing me 24/7. Each present I opened made me get more and more excited for this little girl to come, she will be so cute and sweet, I just know it! So, thanks to everyone who came and for the beautiful gifts!!

Here are some pictures (after most people had left.. but still cool)




We played this game, and the winner was actually my friend Jana's husband.. who isn't in the picture, but he was pretty excited about it!! I'm not sure what the game is really called, but what it is, is: There are like 10 different diapers with a different chocolate candy bar melted in each one. The idea is to examine the "poop" and figure out which candy bar it is.. the winner is the one who guesses the most correctly! It's pretty funny...




Ok, this is right before we opened the presents, there was only one cupcake tower left, and it was cute so here it is haha. All Fae's pretty things were inside these bags :)

Oh, and since We didn't get a picture of all the pretty food and how the tables were set up and everything, these are the little labels I made for the food:



DISCLAIMER: Don't feel like I didn't love your present, I just didn't get pictures with all the presents, I assure you, I LOVED EVERYTHING!














This is us cleaning up, but you kinda get a feel for what it looked like.. maybe??





2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed out. Looks like you did a fabulous job!! You'll be such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have had me bust out my camera earlier. But it was a super cute party you guys did a great job on the food and decor.

    ReplyDelete