About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, August 20, 2010

I know I shouldn't be prideful.. but

I am so proud of myself!!!!!!! I have been looking for a bumper for my crib for a while.. but nothing seemed to be just right, I don't like all that pink girlie stuff, (don't be offended if you do.. obviously a lot of people do, which is why they sell it)but I don't, so I went to various craft stores looking at material, because I decided I'd make one! So Finally I found the perfect pattern and material, both the material and batting are breathable (and supposedly less flammable), so the baby wont suffocate when she rolls into it..

I'm almost done with it, so here is the "almost done" picture:



I know it looks huge, but actually I made it a little bit smaller, as you will see in the "finished" picture.. which will be coming soon...

Ok, I finished! here it is!!



4 comments:

  1. That is so cute Erica!
    Wait-did I miss something? DId you decide to find out the sex??

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome!! turned out amazing!! what's the next project now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I did end up finding out, I couldn't stand it anymore!! plus I was looking at all the cute little clothes and I couldn't buy any of them! so one day I just decided I had to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica - You are super talented! You will have to tell me how you did that. I agree with you, sometimes it is best just to find your own material and make it yourself. That is way adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete