About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The race is on...

Ok, it's not really a race if the only competitor is myself.. but it kinda is because I want to do it before we leave for NY on January 13th. Some people say it can't be done, but I am telling you, I've done it before, and I'll do it again.. so here goes...

I am going to turn this: (no, I will not show you my flabby stomach, however I will wear an extremely tight tank-top so you can see what I'm working with)


Into this:


How many days do I have to do this? 40 days starting today.

Goal weight: 105 lbs.
Current weight: 120lbs

4 comments:

  1. yay! go for it! Isn't that baby belly fat so weird? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you! Only my belly looks wayyyy worse. I'm at 118lbs, but I swear, it's all in my muffin top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha my belly isn't as bad as my BUTT haha but I've finally realized after 4 generations of the same butt (on my mom's side) there is nothing I can do about the shape.. I just hope I can make it a little smaller...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Erica, how are you going to do it?? I need tips, the baby belly fat likes to linger!

    ReplyDelete