About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011


As many of you know, my husband has a problem... he drinks WAYYYY to much soda.. his favorites include Diet Coke and Pepsi Max. I mean it has gotten to the point now that he is actually grumpy if he doesn't have like 8 cans a day! So, he promised me (and himself) that beginning tomorrow 1/1/11.. he will completely stop the bad habit.. not one sip.. nothing! haha, I know he CAN do it, I just don't think he will do it, therefore we have a small bet going on. If he even takes one sip of soda in the first month, soda of any kind, I get to spend $100 on anything I want :) Although I want him to succeed, I really want these new shoes... haha, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment