About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 2

On the second day at Disney, we all went to Hollywood Studios and Typhoon Lagoon. It was a BLAST! Hollywood Studios is a lot of Broadway plays, singing dancing, and a few "entertainment" type rides. My brother, sister, cousin and Jarom all went on the Tower of Terror, which I would NOT go on. It like a 30 story elevator that free falls. NOT my kind of ride. But they said it was awesome and I think they even rode it twice. There were also a bunch of roller coasters and little shops!



Here is a picture of all of us trying to get into Hollywood studios!


This was the Aerosmith Rockin' Roller coaster:


Here is Fae, Marlo and I waiting to watch the play Beauty and the Beast:


We all really loved it, Disney is just amazing, their actors are awesome, all the plays we saw were just perfect!






After spending the morning and half of the afternoon at holywood studios, we packed up and drove over to Typhoon LAgoon, where we DID swim with sharks, (they were not under plexi glass) rode ALL the water slides and took a snooze on the lazy river. There was also a super awesome wave pool that generated the biggest waves I've EVER seen. No Joke. HUGE, I got pulled out to the deep part and got so scared I high-tailed it right out of there. Jarom and I had an awesome time riding rides together while my mom watched Fae.. and then we also took Fae on some kiddie slides and of course the lazy river.


Fae loves her daddy!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks sooo fun, fae looks so sweet, who dosent love warm weather and family fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete