About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, May 20, 2011

A littl bit...

About Fae:
- She is 7 months old
- she weighs about 16 lbs
- not sure on the height
- I havnet given her her second set of shots because I havent felt right about it yet.
- she eats (or rather TRIES to eat) EVERYTHING
- she crawls everywhere, and shes very fast
- she pulls her self on top of things and can almost pull herself up stairs (she did it once.. it was scary)
- she hits her head probably 6 times a day-- not for my lack of trying to stop her, she is just too fast for me!
- she loves apple sauce
- I still only really feed her formula
- she hardly ever cries
- she smiles and laughs all the time
- since we've been traveling and stuff she wont sleep through the night-- she wakes up around 4 am to eat every day and then falls back to sleep.
- she isn't so much a mommy girl but she gets super happy to see me.
- she love to play with daddy
- she has 2 teeth! they sre so cute and are the bottom front two.
- she sits up
- she screams for attention then gives you a big smile
- No more swaddling for her! shes a big girl now and she sleeps on her belly :)
- she is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! :) oh and we love her duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment