About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My baby is almost 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where the time has gone, honestly, I don't. Everyone told me that Fae would grow up so fast, and it was true, it was so fast, yet so continual and steady that I didn't even notice it was happening! Fae is just the most loving, sweet, happy, smart, beautiful baby ever. She talks and walks, and runs and jumps and falls down, gets bruises, gets back up and does it all over again. I love her little voice and the spunky personality that she is really starting to develop. She knows exacly what she likes and what she doesn't like. She will eat ANYTHING, and is slowly getting better at "digesting" and holding her food down, which is very nice for me-- and my wardrobe.

Heres a little update for you all, cuz I know you are interested: We finalllly took Fae to the Dr.'s, and she got all caught up on her shots and is VERY healthy. She is following her curves (on her charts) perfectly! She weighs 18.7 lbs, which the Dr. did not believe, and weighed her on 2 scales just to make sure because she insisted she had to weigh at LEAST 20 lbs.. what can I say, my girl only looks big, she isn't really that big :) shes so cute, I just love her! she is 28 inches long too! Growing like a weed!

Anyway, Fae is turning 1 in 2 weeks! It's so crazy to me! I can't believe my baby is nearly 1 year old! We are having a small family party for her, mostly because she doesn't have any friends yet, and we are still in the process of finding friends here ourselves! So, you guys can all look forward to seeing pics of her b-day bash! But for now, take a look at the adorable pictures we had done today in celebration of her turning 1!!!!!!!!!! (this is just a preview mind you, I will be sending out printed photos after her birthday) We love our GIRL!!!!!!!!!!















4 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E the last photo. She is such a hoot! I hope the party is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeah, she didn't like the frosting on her face at ALL. She cried a little haha but she is so cute! I just can't believe she is nearly 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, i want anyone of those precious pictures! love love baby Fae. Hard to believe she is almost one. I knew she was really tiny though. Thanks for this post love it. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so cute. The pics look great. I know, its crazy how fast time goes. Text me your address again Iwant to send her a little something.

    ReplyDelete