About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I will post..

Some Christmas pictures probably later this week, or next... we have to charge our camera, and I can't find the cords... which would only make sense! haha I am usually very organized, but lately I've been in this kind of funk where I am literally loosing my mind, and can't find anything I'm looking for! It's really driving me crazy!! Anyway, I thought I would take a few minutes to write down some of my New Years resolutions:

#1 the classic loose weight, I am not going to complain that I'm fat, because I'm not (not bragging, just saying) but I would like to work on a few things, including, but not limited to: daily exercise, eating healthy, and not that we watch a ton of TV, but watching even less.

#2 Finish reading the book of mormon (again) WITH Jarom and Fae.

#3 Send every person in my family (inlaws included) a birthday card on their birthday.

#4 Get more organized and ready for school to start-- a.k.a work on my time management skills.

#5 Make more time for Jarom and I.. which will be very hard once we are both in school again and have homework :(

#6 Be happy :) Find a hobby or something I like to do and have more "me time".

I'd like to put "cook more meals" on here too, but I don't want to write things that I know I wont do. Don't ask me why I hate cooking so much, but I do, I DESPISE it. LOATH it.

So anyway, I'll keep you all updated on these things as the year goes on, I'm excited to see what 2012 has to bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment