About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fae

Every afternoon around 4 I use our treadmill, I gate it off so Fae doesn't come near, put on nick Jr. and let Fae play on he own. Normally she runs around the house and plays with her baby doll, reads boks, drinks her juice, whatever, she doesn't normally do this:





I realize it's not all that messy, but I still couldn't believe how much she took out! shes such a crazy cutie! I love her!

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo smart to have Fae do independent play! i failed at doing that with my daughter and now at two, she still doesnt know how to play without me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell on wheels I tell ya, they are hell on wheels. But that's what makes them so freaking cute. Love her!

    ReplyDelete