About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, February 10, 2012

I jump around A LOT

I seem to have a problem, and on the surface it just seems like I can't make up my mind, or I'm just a little "flighty" or "preoccupied" but really its a more serious issue when I sit down and think about it. February 21st (or around there) will mark my first day of school. ((AGAIN)) As some of you have notice, and believe me I'VE noticed.. I jump around a lot, I went out to college, did a few semesters, got married, went to dental assisting school- finished that, decided I hated it. Move to NY enrolled in a local community college paralegal program, decided that although I like that stuff, I'd rather go to beauty school... started that, love it, realized the program was in one word GHETTO, and quit. Jarom seems to think I can't focus, and maybe he's right, but I'm so sick of not finishing things! It really takes a toll on you... I mean sometimes I feel so worthless, and air headed, it just drives me down... but not anymore. I WILL finish my degree, it may take a while, but I will. I think part of the reason I have been so "down" lately.. I don't want to use the word depressed, because I simply don't believe I am (although every time I go to the Doctor she seems to want to prescribe me 10 different pills-- crazy lady, I guess) I just think it was because I wasn't getting the fulfillment out of life that I know I need. Knowledge is the only thing we can take with us from this life, and I think when we aren't pushing ourselves to be the best or the smartest we can be, we get discouraged.. at least I do. So BYUI (online) here I come, I now you will be hard, I know I will have to try, but I know it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Erica you are much too rough on yourself....timing is everything! You have been alittle busy the last couple years. Time and season for everything. Be kind to yourself and continue being a great wife and Mommy. You are precious little Fae's world, she is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete