About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bear World

On Wednesday this week, Requel, Rachel, the kids and I went to bear world, it was seriously awesome, and worth the $$, s I highly recommend it if you live in the area.

The bears came very close to our car!
A pretty white wolf!

We saw a ton of bears, but I'm not going to bore you with a hundred pics haha.. so at bear world, there is also a small petting zoo, and kiddie carnival rides:
Here are the girls wearing the cute tunic's I made for them, you can't see it, but they each have the first letter of their name painted on them, they came out pretty good if I do say so myself! (we couldn't get a good pic of them... of course haha)

Looking at the baby bears!
Fae and Lyla looking at the Duckies, and eventually all the kids got to feed them.. which was SO fun for the kids haha (Fae loved it especially)
Fae hugging the deer haha

Petting the baby deer.. there were also chickens and a pig, and goats, all of which we petted... I didn't touch the pig though, because it was so hideous looking, and also Fae threw rocks at it and it kinda got mad and scared us haha... fae is naughty.

And the rides:

See little Fae up there??
Getting ready for the roller coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment