About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Old News

I don't really have any new-news, but I just realized that I never officially blogged about our new job! So, I'll do a little post here just because this is our family journal and important things like new jobs- or rather FIRST REAL jobs should be noted.

As many of you know, Jarom applied to over 20 fellowships across the country, (fellowships are sort of like what a residency is for a doctor) they are highly competitive  and was taken onsite to a lot of them, and offered three positions at three different health systems (yeah, I'm bragging cuz' he's a pretty slick guy). Long story short we took an offer from St. Elizabeth's Physicians in Crestview Hills Kentucky. So, June 17th we will be bidding New York adieu. We are both really excited for this new change, it will be so great to finally have a stable income- so that we can start saving for that sweet vacation- or first home ha ha. I'm so proud of my little Jarom, he is so fantastic, we've had a lot of road blocks in our 5 years together and I have to say he's the rock(et) that keeps us together and moving forward. I love that man.

Anyway, hopefully after a few months of Kentucky living, it will be appropriate for me to start saying "y'all" and adopting that country/southern/hick accent I hear they showcase out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment