About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Right now

Lets see, right now I am sitting at the computer, looking for housing, watching Fae make a mess of Jarom's papers, and listening to the Nora Jones station on Pandora. But, aside from what I am physically doing, mentally I am in turmoil! I honestly can't believe how fast our time in NY has gone by, and how little I feel like we've been able to do (traveling and vacationing wise). We are moving in about 2 months, and there is still so much we have to accomplish- one of the most important being finding a place to live without being able to see them in person. I've never done this before and I'm pretty sure its kicking my butt. Anyway, I am confident that we will find something, and that we will successfully be able to call it (as well as make) it our home. 

In other news, I cut all my hair off! Jarom thinks I am rebelling, haha, but in reality I nearly shaved my hair off three weeks ago! I get so annoyed with it! I've just never had very pretty hair, and its so fine that holding any sort of style besides "up", is a huge task. So, because my dear friend Aaron gave me a gift certificate to Jean Paul Spa, I was able to get a fantastic, crazy cool, master haircut! I had such a fun time watching all my hair be cut off and fall limply, rather hideously to the ground. It was quite refreshing, and I absolutely LOVE the way it came out. Jarom has been telling me how sexy I look since I came home with my "new do" on Thursday- I have even been getting extra kisses and compliments so that's reassuring.

So Far I don't have any really good pictures of it when I wear it "down and pretty" but here is one of Fae and I and one of me by myself (self portraits are always the worst haha)
- I like to Faux Hawk it most of the time :) 


Anyway, I also got rid of my facebook for a while- strangely enough, it was before listening to conference today which seemed to dwell a lot on the use of technology- so I'll try to update on here more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment