About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Jarom Graduated!

Yep, the big day finalllllly came, my sweet, loving, smart husband finally graduated- we are done with the student life (which turns out is much easier than real life, but nonetheless).
Jarom was the Class President- so he sat up on the stage for the whole graduation. He also carried the Union Graduate College Flag up there- but I was late on the uptake and missed the photo opp.
He also gave a short speech to the graduates- he did a fantastic job! (I have the video on my facebook if anyone is interested)
Looking studious

Then after the Graduation the college held a small luncheon and we were able to talk with some of our friends and Jarom's prefessors. 

This is us with our Best Friend Aaron, we miss him SO much, and can't WAIT for him to come visit!!!!


My and my handsome man-ehem! I mean MBA-H man... haha Congrats Jarom you hard worker, you!


No comments:

Post a Comment