About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

our super nice apartment.

Here is the front door and our table with our very cool decorations.. sorry there is stuff everywhere.


(Above) Our kitchen, and our broken cabinet.. otherwise it's alright, not the luxury we are used to [haha] but it will do.


(Below) This is our SUPER CLASSY cabinet that fell off randomly one day. So now our glasses and tupperwares are exposed! Good thing we are really organized.


The pieces



This is our livingroom, Our big clock (so freakin cool! Thanks Robyn) Half of our bathroom, don't worry I'll show you the other half below:



K, so it's not that bad, but it's not that great either. Now for the Master Suite:







Note: The clothing on the dresser belong to Jarom, not me. Clearly, he needs to learn some limits.



So, I sacrifice my well-being for one reason and one reason only:



This is why I do it people!



1 comment: