About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

moved.

Alright, so we have officially moved to Rexburg Idaho. At first I didn't think it would be to bad, but we've been here for like 3 days and it is killing us! Our apartment isn't all that terrible, although the kitchen floor is permanantly stained and the fridge was not cleaned out, nor was most of the house, so it was extremely annoying to have to do that all over again... AFTER the lady was like "well the people before you guys decided not to clean, so I guess they had to pay me to clean it for them" yeah right, the place was disgusting, I would never hire her.
anyway, We have everything set up, and my things look cute in here, obviously haha just joking. We haven't been to church yet, so I wonder how our ward will be, I'm sure it will be fine, although with school wards if you miss like one sunday your considered inactive, so thats lame. Also, I swear that everyone has babies here, there is not one front yeard (including ours) that doesnt have some sort of blow up pool and baby toys strewn about. It's ok I guess, maybe now I wont want one so bad. It's doesn't matter anyway because Jaro was very specific when he said "no." haha.
I will put up some pictures of our new place soon.

Oh, I almost forgot, Our Trip:
First we will be going to Lava Hot Springs with Jarom's family August 4-7, then we are headed to West Palm Beach Florida for our super sweet post wedding honeymoon. We will be there from August 7-13
Then We are going to upstate NY to visit the Lake with my family for like a week and a half-ish! how fun for us! hahaha (I'm reallly excited)



1 comment:

  1. How exciting! you need to post pics of your new place.

    ReplyDelete