About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The decision has been made...


Yes! for all your wonderers out there, Jarom and I are going to welcome a sweet little baby into our family... approximately 7ish months from now, on September 27th, 2010! We are so excited, even though the news took us both by surprise! So anyway, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.. on my belly and the baby haha..

But as of right now I am about two and a half months along (and not showing, therefore I will not bother to put up a picture of myself), and we have our first doctors appointment on March 11th! I am pretty excited about that, eventhough I've been so sick, I don't really feel "pregnant" so seeing our little one (even if it's only like 2 inches long) will be so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment