About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A little bit of everything:

So, this is our first baby, as most everyone knows, and let me just tell you how much I love being pregnant (please note the intended sarcasm). After I rant a little bit, I will go on to happier stuff I swear but here goes:

First of all, whoever said pregnancy is beautiful must have been a man because it is not. It is the ugliest thing I have ever unintentionally gotten myself into. First I throw up like 5 times every morning. Second, after I eat breakfast (which is usually half of a half of a bagel and some fruit), I throw up again! yay! It's so much fun!! I would say that it takes me a good two hours in the morning to get ready. Ok, so in the afternoon I am a little better, but then it starts all over at night! I hate it!

Then, oh yes.. it gets so much better. The weight gain!! OK ladies, we know our babies need us to gain weight.. but why in such ugly places? I swear for the little bit I eat, I have gained like 5 pounds which may not seem like a lot, but it's all in my hips.


I think I am going to stop right there.. before I get carried away and everyone starts to think I'm some terrible person for absolutely hating to be pregnant. And also because complaining about it doesn't do any good.

ok, so the good news:

My parents are so sweet and decided they would buy us a stroller car seat combo, I picked out the cutest one! (Well I think its the cutest)



I'm sure you can't tell.. and you probably think we are having a boy because of the blue.. but truth is, I don't think we are going to find out what we are having (also I'm only 10 weeks along).. and I just really like the stroller/car seat, BUT, there are little tiny owls on it and they are so cute! Jarom and I went to the store the other day.. and pushed it around to make sure we like it before my parents buy it! but I am so excited about it!!


Second, We are buying.. in the process of locating I guess I should say.. this crib. It's beautiful! I love it so much! and It's black.. so it will match nearly all our furniture:




No comments:

Post a Comment