About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, March 13, 2010



That little tiny ity bitty bean shaped object is our baby!!! how CUTE is he/she?? I just love them already :)

So, my first doctors appointment went well! I knew what to expect, and havehad a few ultra sounds before for various reasons, so I wasn't nervous or anything. We got to see the babys heartbeat (and hear) which was sooo cool! and found out a lot of useful information. I am so much more excited now that I've seen the little guy (or girl) and can't wait till it grows bigger so I can meet him or her!!

Anyway, I was really impressed with my midwife. She was super nice and answered all my questions, she even took the extra time to get me some information about baby hypno classes-- which I am so excited to take since I am going to do this whole process naturally!!

So, I'm still not showing, which is super lame, and the doctor said I probably wont start to look pregnant until I'm about 25 weeks.. so theres some good and some bad to that. In the mean time I'm sure I'll just start to look chubby. I'm going to need some serious encouragement from Jarom though, I have the hardest time when I gain weight.. but knowing that the baby needs me to is going to help a lot.

As far as the morning sickness, I'm still sick, and thats because I'm only 9 weeks along! This whole time I thought I was nearly three months and I was 2 weeks off! It's okay though, I kinda felt like I would have an October baby. The official due date is: October 14, 2010!

Don't worry, I'll keep everyone posted as this progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment