About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 weeks

So, the other day I was eating breakfast when I suddenly got sick! surprise surprise.. but, the wierd thing was about two hours after that, my belly decided to "pop" not a lot, but just enough that i am now unable to button my pants.


Anyway, I went to the doctors today, no ultrasound, and we won't do one for another 8 weeks! Which is actually fine with me, however we did get to hear the heart beat which ws super fast, they said it was 165 beats a minute!! It was pretty cool to hear that.. ALSO! on a side note, and something I'm excited about (but my doctors told me I shouldn't be), I have only gained one pound since they last saw me!! Yes, you probably think I'm starving my baby, but seriosuly I eat.. ALL DAY, I just throw it all up haha. So .. here's a picture of my odly developing baby belly:



Don't mind the sweat pants... I love them, and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment