About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This year I am...

Participating in Relay for life. For those of you who do not know what that is, here's the low-down: My team and I are going to be doing fund raisers until June to try and make $1500. We will then donate that money to Cancer Research (American Cancer Society). In June we will all be participating in the relay which will be an overnight continuous walk symbolizing that cancer never sleeps. Anyway, individually, everyone on the team is trying to raise $100, so, if you are interested in helping a good cause, and also helping me to achieve my goal, let me know!!
I assume that if you read my blog, you know me haha and will be able to get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment