About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, April 26, 2010

2 years and counting...


SHOUT OUT: I just love Jarom, I know that's probably obvious, but seriously, he is my best friend in the whole world, we do everything together! And I wouldn't want it any other way. He is so sweet to me and makes me smile all the time. It may not seem like it (haha) but we have grown so much together over the past two years. I am so excited to bring a little baby into this world with him.. I think we will make such an awesome team!!

Anyway, Happy two year anniversary to us, and of course there will be like a million more.. for time and alllll eternity. I am so blessed to have such a cute, sexy, adorable, niceee, smart, caring (oh and funny of course) husband!! I love you Jarom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment