About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jordan and Megan

Jarom's "little" brother Jordan got married this weekend! It was such a beautiful wedding, I almost cried!! They both looked so good and soo happy it reminded me of when Jarom and I were married.
Congrats you guys!!
This is them coming out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Bowman awww how sweet!


And this is their first dance :) We are so happy for them!! The covenant of marriage is such an amazing thing, I am so happy that they chose to be married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Temple. Although I can't imagine anyone being as happy as Jarom and I, I'm sure every couple who makes those promises feels the same way.


Here is a picture of Jarom, Jordan and Rachel... Arent those brothers just so handsome?


Ok, here is one of Jarom and I, and yeah, I look a little pregnant.. so don't make fun of me just embrace it and love it.

And why he insists on making faces in every picture.. is also awesome. haha I love my Jarom!!

1 comment:

  1. the outfit in that last picture is soo cute! you are such a pretty pregnant lady :)

    ReplyDelete