About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

He may be forgetful,

And a little strange at times, but he's the best husband in the world!! I am so glad Jarom and I are married, I can't think of anyone else, even my hollywood crush (haha), that I would be happier with! He takes such good care of me, and I know he will be an amazing dad!!

The other day I asked him to do several things for me, which he did not do, and he said he was just in too big a hurry to come home and see me.( Which may or may not be true, there would be no way of telling if he just decided to forgo the things I wanted him to do, or really was in a hurry to get home)Either way, last night he totally made it up to me With dinner, a back rub and flowers!!:) We love you Jarom!! (we, as in the baby and I haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment