About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The cutest things...

Fae is just growing so fast!! I don't even know what to do with her any more!! It's like once we've figured out how to deal with one thinng she changes and starts doing something new!! We just love our girl so much and can't get enough of putting her in cute clothes, kissing her chubby cheeks, which I hope never go away... and taking her out on the town just to show her off haha.. ok maybe I just do that... but shes so CUTE! I have to share a bit of truth right now: When I was pregnant, I was so scared that our baby wouldn't be cute, not just of that, I was scared that she wouldn't be cute but I would think she was!! haha that probably sounds so stupid but seriosuly!!! Once I saw her sweet little face and her huge cheeks, I knew she was cute haha
So anyway, here are some cute pictures:




I was going through her "big girl clothes" and came across this 12month tank top, I thought it would be a cute dress!! haha in the second picture she is making a funny face haha she is sucking in her lips! I tell her not to do that all the time, but she just doesn't listen:) silly girl!

She now loves to "talk" to herself i the mirror, it's probably one of her favorite activities!! What a girl haha... I wonder who she takes after... not meee ;)



For Christmas she got a baby doll.. and she likes to eat it!! she will eat the baby.. well I call it "giving kisses" for like an hour at a time!! she loves her!!


She is also SO smiley!! sometimes I'll creep up on her while shes playing to discover that she is smiling and laughing at her toys!!! She is the best!!! Maybe I'm speaking out of love here, but my baby is DANG cute!!


Jarom loves to take baths with Fae.. and she loves it! she has toys and stuff and just plays and plays until big bad mommy comes in to take her out haha.. that, she doesn't like so much. But if any of you were ever wondering whose kid she is.. it's pretty obvious don't you think?


WE LOVE HER!!!!

On a side note, our time here in Idaho is coming to a close, last Sunday JArom's brother (and best friend) Josh and his wife lindsay and their cutie pie baby Lucy moved to Spokane Washington for Grad School. Jarom is still sad about it, but I told him not to worry, we will be seeing them soon! In April actually.. Jarom Graduates April 9th!! WOOHOO!! He is so smart, and I am soo proud of him!! I am excited to see what our next big move brings!
So far here are the Grad schools we are applying to:
- Union College (In NY)
- University of Florida (Gainesville FL)
- University of South Carolina (SC)
- One in Kansas... not sure of the name, and
- One in Oklahoma...
- oh and his Number one choice.. my number.. LAST choice= Saint Louis University...

So, it's pretty obvious that we will be saying goodbye to the west coast for a while.. but I am totally okay with that! :) I really hope to go to NY or Florida.. but it all comes down to the best education.. so we will see and I Will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment