About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I guess I can't do anything in order..

But I haven't gotten around to putting more pictures from Florida on here, so I figure I better update with a few more things:
Jarom and I are currently staying with my grandparents (in the upstairs of their house which is like a giant suite hotel room) in New York. So far the weather has been awesome, super hot and sunny and just beautiful... well it did rain a few days.. but still. Jarom is working hard to earn some money before we go to grad school.. laying mulch, cleaning windows, and painting decks.. there are other odds and ends as well. I'm glad he is so dedicated to us, because if I had to work out in that heat (like 94 degrees) I would probably quit,
I have been taking care of fae, remodeling my parents bathroom, and I even picked up a few hours of work at my uncles bakery. (Pereccas). I have been having so much fun being here by my family, it honestly makes me never want to leave. I keep begging Jarom to re consider coming to school here, but that is mostly because of the scary weather they had over in Missouri. I really am getting pretty scared about that... for some reason I have always feared tornado's over any other type of storm ( I know they aren't as scary as other things like tsunami's) but I am very scared of having to go through something like that.. especially with Fae!

Jarom, Fae and I have also been going on a a lot of family walks because of the nice weather, and we also have a bike trailer so we can take fae on a bike ride! (I don't like to ride bikes that much, but it will give me an excuse to go a little slower).
Speaking of Fae, she is just a monster! She gets into everything! I mean evrything! she opens drawers, cabinets.. bottles of juice etc. She is SO fast, I can't even turn my head for a second! We got her a kiddie pool, and I have been sitting in there with her, so absolutely LOVES it. I put about 4 inches of water in it and let the sun heat it up and then around 1 or 2 we go play in it! she splashes around, crawls in it, and plays with her toys.. its probably her favorite thing to do.. but me being the freak I am, I have to sit right in there with her.. just in case she face plants it.. she hasn't done that yet.. but just in case, I'm there. Contrary to my earlier post, this week she has been a lot more needy, and really only wants me to hold her. This is getting hard for me, because I have a lot of things I want to get done, and a screaming baby that wants me to hold her is really cramping my style. Oh well, she is so cute it doesn't matter in the long run whether the bed gets made or not.. right??

She has also been eating more foods, I was very hesitant at first to start her on solids, but little by little we have beenadding things to her menue. These include:
Peaches
Pears
Apples
Chicken
Green Beans
Sweet Potatoes
Watermelon
Squash
Green Beans

She likes most everything, and NEVER turn her nose up to anything you try to feed her. It's so funny, she will seriously start drooling over food! She is getting SO big, long, thick and beautiful! I love her chunky legs and her chubby belly. Her huge cheeks make me so happy and her beautiful blue eyes just melt my heart, I love my girl! I'm kinda sad because everyone has been saying that since shes started to craw and stuff, she will probably slim down a little.. but I hope she doesn't. You can't get away with baby fat forever, so she really needs to keep it as long as she can! I also have this little meshy ring pop looking thing that I put things in like bananas, apples, watermelon and ice. I also put a popsicle in one time, but she made a mess, I don't know what I was thinking giving her a RED one. She has two teeth on the bottom, and she shows them off all the time, they are the cutest things.. she does this super cheesy smile all the time and it includes clenching her teeth and grinning at you.. haha I love that girl!

Anyway, here are a couple cute videos, to tide you over, but I promise I will finish blogging about our vacation, and try to catch up until now!



She thought this was pretty funny.. don't worry, its just a ball made out of yarn and stuffed with cotton... it didn't hurt her haha



And this one is just to show how fast she is and how she really can get into anything because she can stand up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun. You are making memories that will forever be dear to your heart. I love these videos, Fae's cute little voice! Her sweet little legs, she seems like she is really getting tall. Post pics of your parents bathroom, i would love to see it. Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she looks so different. So much hair. She's busy...so is Lyla. What a cute little stink.

    ReplyDelete