About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers day

I could spend this time talking about MY dad.. I suppose.. haha but this is my blog, and I already got MY dad a card, so this post is about Jarom. (Don't get me wrong, I have an awesome dad, but it IS jaroms first fathers day)

So, Dear Jarom,

I don't know what I would do without you, you are the sweetest, smartest, most passionate and loving person I think I've ever met. You are so kind to me, even when I don't deserve it. You make me laugh, and smile and feel like I'm worth a billion dollars. You support me when I'm feeling down, and you "ground" me when I'm being crazy. You are my support system and I love you for that. Last October we had a baby, and I can't imagine doing it without you. She has your sweet spirit and sense of humor.. not to mention your good looks... She adores you and laughs and smiles every time she sees you. I am so thankful for a man like you in my life, and a father like you in Fae's. Even though we have some tough decisions to make in the weeks coming up, I know that no matter what we choose, you will support us and take care of us. Fae and I have full faith in you and love you unconditionally. Thanks for being you! Your are the best daddy ever!

Love,
Bizz and Fae

No comments:

Post a Comment