About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday

Well, as many of you know, it was my birthday on May 8th, I am finally "legal" I am 21, so I can pretty much do whatever I want!
Anyway, I had a pretty awesome day, and I really should have taken pictures because
I made Jarom go to a yoga class with me! and then we both got manicures.
He told me to go with one of my girl friends, but it was my birthday
and I wanted to be with my best friend!
So, nonetheless, he came, and whether or not he would like to admit it, he enjoyed it.
Then, Jarom had this killer idea to build a desk, so we went to lowes and
got all the wood. Literally we made it from scratch. We just put the final coat of paint on it today,
so when it's totally finished, I will post a picture.
So, that was my birthday-day.
On Saturday, our friend Jake and Brit (from twin falls) came down and had dinner at the olive garden with us...
AMAZING. They have this new dish, lasagna rolitinni's with grilled chicken and fontina chesse sauce all over it. I can't imagine anything better.
That was fun too!
Oh! I almost forgot, JArom's mom got me a cake! and that was really sweet, it was pretty good too, so she let us take it home haha, and, she also got me a big clock.
I've been wanting one, so that was pretty awesome.
Anyway, my mommy called me, and she gave me 50 bucks! which was totally awesome and much appreciated seeing as how we are both in school (and unemployed).
Well, happy birthday to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment