About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend with my aunt!

Sorry, I havent poster in a long while, but I've just been busy, incase you all don't know, Jarom and I have recently started school, his classes are a lot harder than mine, becuse unfortunately, I get to start ALL over from the begining and take all my generals again! yay for me! not. Anyway, I like being up there with him, it's cool because monday wednesday and friday we have class at the same time, and we leave at the same time, and on Tuesday and Thursday we have the same lunch break, and we're done at the same time! So, we get to see eachoter all the time! haha no, its really cool.


Anyway, a couple weeks ago my aunt fron NY came to Utah to visit me, everything was pretty much messed up though because the airlines lost her luggage, so all her clothes were lost and we spent most of the trip buying new clothes! But, it's not like we had any big plans anyway. I was so excited to see them, I love my aunt she and I are pretty close, and I was also excited to see the baby! Well, shes a year and a half, but shes so busy! Her name is Marlo, and she gets into EVERYTHING. Shes so busy! I miss her sweet face. She was so good for us while we shopped and ate, she was perfect! I miss her!!


Anyway, my aunt has all the real pictures, I only have a few:

This is marlo and I! She was watching her care bear movie and i snagged a shot.






Well, maybe she got a little fussy, but that was because her mom was eating all the food! haha My aunt loves good food, and aparently these guys had the best mexican around.. we stopped there twice in one day.



Anyway, it's too bad I don't have any pictures of Jarom and I but, I thought of chef JB when I saw this:

Anyway, I miss them both, and I wish my mother would have come to visit too, but it's okay, I'll seem them this summer.

Well, I finally got the other pictures but I can't download them.. so click here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=19ha16xd.chhrk0uh&x=0&h=1&y=-o4uedy&localeid=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment