About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

love

So on Wednesday, and Friday Jarom and I get out of school at 11:15, which is cool, except for the fact that we have to drive and half hour there and back, for one class. So on Wed. we checked out our new apartment, and this weekend we will be moving up to rexburg whoot whoot! haha, I'm sure it will be alright, the apartment is not nearly as nice as the one we are in now, but I'll have to get over that or so Jarom says.
But anyway, the reason I titled this entry "love" is because before we got married my mom asked me "are you going to be happy even if your poor and you can't have all the little things you want?" (for those of you who knew me when I lived with my parents, you know I would get almost anything I ever wanted haha) and I told her "we will never be poor, and even if we are, I won't care because I'll be in love" She laughed and said "alllright" and I thought that was the end, but I was thinking about this the other day, and I realized I was both right and wrong about in how I answered her question. I was wrong about the part where I said we would not be poor, turst me, we're poor, but I ws right about the other part.
There have been times when I've cried because we couldn't afford to do something, or got upset because I wasn't able to buy the things my friends could, but I just want to give a shout out to Jarom right now. He is better than anything I could ever buy, eat, wear, or visit. HE is my best friend, and I am so happy with him! Even when he body slams me, or trips me while we're walking in the mall, he is mine! He is so nice to me, which I know can be hard sometimes, and he kisses me all the time, he tells me I'm not gaining weight, when I know I am (which is probably the nicest thing ever), and when I'm feeling like I just can't take it anymore, he listens to me.
If I had known that I could have been married to my best friend 4 years ago, I would have.
Anyway, that's my little shout out to Jarom, it's just too bad he never reads our blog haha.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good shout out. Jarom is a keeper! He's seriously so funny, it's to bad not everyone appreciates his funnyness! I'm glad you do though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I feel the exact same way too, by the way. Being poor seriously sucks but husbands totally make it way better than it would be normally. Love is great :)

    ReplyDelete