About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ok, this one is new.

I know what you're thinking, "That looks like the same picture as before just with your head cropped out." haha, no it's not the same, it's just that I wear black to work, and I took it after work the other day!! I will be honest, I had just eaten so it looks bigger in this picture than normal but its getting there!!!
Jarom and I went to the Dr.'s on Monday and everything seems to be fine, except for the fact I haven't even gained a pound since the last visit (when they told me to gain 5 to 6 by this appointment) BUT it isn't for lack of trying!!
It was my birthday last weekend and we went to Salt Lake City and visited with friends. I ate sooooo much! Seriously, I did! Since I haven't been sick as much I've been really taking advantage of it and eating everything! That is why I was so stunned when the nurse said "no weight gain" and gave me a look like "why are you starving yourself?" But I'm not!
So anyway, baby looks good, heart beat is strong, and apparently my uterus is measuring perfectly to where it should be.
Next appointment we WOULD be able to find out what we are having, however the decision has been made, and it will be a SURPRISE!! We decided not to find out! We think it will be more exciting that way, and many people are going to argue with me about it but let me just say right now, this is OUR baby and WE can do things however WE want!
Oh and shout out to my friends Hannah and Nick, and Christina and Brian: Thanks for making my birthday weekend awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment