About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why does Jarom lie?

I am a HUGE eBay lover, and a couple weeks ago I decided I'd start my collection of Paris Hilton memorabilia, so I bought the first season of The Simple Life. When it got here allll Jarom did was complain about how stupid the show was and that he would NOT watch it with me. (For anyone who knows me, I love LOVE paris.. yes I know what you're thinking, "shes trashy" etc. but she is hillarious and so awesome! wouldn't it be cool to be rich for doing nothing?!) Ok, so anyway, I put it in and I started watching it.. then a few minutes later Jarom comes in in the living room, he stands there, then 2 min later he is sitting there. 5 min later he is even laughing!
So the next night we were hanging out and all the sudden he says "Do you want to watch the Simple Life?" HAHA! Why does he lie!! I knew he would like it!! Oh man, I just love my little Jarom he is so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment