About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The BIG Ultrasound..

So we went to the doctors today, and I am currently 21 weeks, and have officially gained 6 pounds! (I shouldn't admit to that on my blog but whatever). The baby is PERFECT! haha well, I think it is anyway. According to the Ultrasound tech. the bones are measuring to be the correct size, as well at the head, which is all very exciting to know since it can rule out a bunch of physical deformities.

On a cuter note, our little one was sucking their thumb!!! It was precious, but naughty!! I'm going to have to make sure we kick that habit real quick haha. And also, as suspected, the nose on that little thing was large and in charge haha but according to the doctor that is normal.. so HOPEFULLY he or she will grow into it, lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Oh, and no, we did keep our word and we did NOT find out what we are having! I'm still amazed that we didn't because I thought for sure we would get in there and Jarom would beg me to let him find out. Well, he kinda did, but then we just decided it will be really cool to hear "it's a boy!!" or "it's a girl!!" once the baby finally comes out.. so here's to that!!

We have a DVD of the whole thing, and once I figure out how to publish it to the blog, which could be never, I will include it on here.. but for now, here are some of the ultra sound pics:

How cute!! seriously the baby was sucking his or her thumb but the ultrasound lady couldn't get a clear picture of it, so this is the closest we got, but we saw the little lips move and it was precious!

And how funny do they look all coiled up in there? Legs over head and the little bum.. its so dang amazing! Apparently the baby is about 10 1/2'' long all together! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment