About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

You might be pregnant if...

You look like this:

Yes, I'm not wearing makeup.. so back off. But I wassss doing crunches and stretches.. so there!


That's one big belly poking out right there. Hopefully the little one will stop kicking me so much because it has more room.. but he/she is pretty adamant about wanting to get out of there! He/she kicks me so hard sometimes, especially if I walk too much or run for too long. What a silly kid, I really just can't wait to meet him/her!


We also went to the Idaho Falls Farmers market today, and I HAD to purchase this adorable blanket and two little tag- minky things for the baby, It's so cute :)




Also, thanks to my sister and mother in law, I officially have a boppy! But, if I have a boy, I might need to get a new cover for it.. but that's ok :) I'm so excited and thankful to have one since apparently it IS a necessity!

No comments:

Post a Comment