About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fae's "area"

I am so excited for this little girl, it's not even funny! Jarom keeps telling me he can't WAIT to see her precious face so he can kiss it all the time... which is kinda making me jealous because I want him to kiss mine too!! But if any of you know him, you know that it probably wont be a problem haha. We feel like it's just a waiting game now, since on Thursday (next week) I will be officially 9 months pregnant! I made a deal with her, and said that if she comes out at 37 weeks, I wont be mad haha. I really miss a good night's rest, and I know what you are thinking "You wont be getting one even when she is out" but let me just say that I am a stomach sleeper, and even if I could get one hour of good, real sleep, I would be so happy.
Anyway, little Fae is just so blessed because this week I made curtains for her "area" haha, I felt bad that if she is going to be sleeping during the day, she needs a dark room.. and since our apartment does not in any way lack natural sunlight, I made some nice, thick curtains! she's so lucky, considering I didn't make any for our bedroom haha.
So, here is an updated picture of her little room, or area, or half of the office, what ever you want to call it:






3 comments:

  1. Her "area" is so cute! I love the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I love the colors :)
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute little space for her to live in! I love the curtains...the buttons are so cute! Also I love that blanket with the animals on it hanging on the crib. So cute!

    ReplyDelete