About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

one thing I can NOT stand

... are people who simply are not charitable. Now granted, at times I can be selfish, rude even, but I never go out of my way to be uncharitable. Lately I have witnessed way too many people being self- centered, rude and unwilling to help anyone but themselves. I'm sick of it! At first my initial reaction was to never ever do anything nice for these certain people, but that's the 18 year old in me.. so, my next approach was this:

For FHE, Jarom and I decided we will make a more conscious effort to be more Christ-like and giving. "Kill them with kindness" right? Anyway, I would seriously challenge everyone to be more charitable and willing to help out when others are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment