About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fine, I'll update one more time

So, things have been pretty boring here at the Bowman house lately, we are just anxiously awaiting our little Fae. I think it's mostly me that wants her out so bad! I can't sleep normal, sit normal, shower normal, or even see my feet and all I want to do is eat! Throughout my whole pregnancy, I've been pretty good about staying on top of my weight and exercising, but this past week or so I have been indulging in all my desires... not good. Luckily though, Jarom and I have been making the steep walk to the temple at least 5 times a week trying to move things along.. so I don't feel as bad for eating an entire sponge cake myself ha ha.
Anyway, I have noticed a few things that are note-worthy:
#1 every morning around 7 little Fae thinks she is starving and frantically kicks and squirms until I get up and eat something. At this point she is then calm and I can go back to bed for another half hour or so.
#2 When I lay down, she wakes up. I don't mind it that much during the day, and since I've been SO tired lately, laying down has been a common occurrence, so I feel her all the time.
#3 She loves to be in my rib cage, this is only true when I get up from a laying position, eventually she goes back down, but it's really driving me crazy and causing me to have acid reflux.. fun, fun.

Ok, I know those things all sound like complaints, and I could swear right now that as soon as she comes out I'm going to tell her how miserable I've been!! But lets be honest when I see her sweet face and hold her little-ness, I will just be so happy I will forget everything... hopefully haha. Anyway, here are a few pictures the first two are of how fat and swollen my hands get throughout the day compared to how they normally look. The second, and DON'T JUDGE ME, we just came back from a walk in the park, is of me at a full 9 months pregnant!! Definitely not as cute as like 7 and 8 months.









Ok, well I cropped my face out because I wasn't wearing any makeup and I just felt embarressed so leave me alone! My belly is huge though and thats what everyone cares about anyway, you all know what I look like.

3 comments:

  1. erica,
    i am so happy for you guys! don't worry about your swollen hands, that goes away really quickly after you give birth. your mom said that you are planning on giving birth w/o meds, good luck! i did it twice and it hurt like hell. but when it was over i was glad i did. the first 6 weeks are pretty tough, but each week gets better. you will do great!

    love, beth (robinson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute...I know you probably feel huge and uncomfortable, but you seriously are SOOO cute!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks guys!! Beth- I know, thats what some people say, but I've done a lot of research and taken a couple hypno birthing classes, I'm pretty confident in that I can handel it! I'm sure it wont be pleasant, but I think it's the best way (FOR ME) I will just be so happy once shes out it's not even funny!

    And thanks monica, but yes I feel huge and ugly haha but thanks for saying I'm cute :)

    ReplyDelete