About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween... and some other stuff

The weather has been pretty nice lately, so my mom has been taking Fae on walks with her in the morning, I went once, but usually when they go, I go back to sleep, or take a shower... however, this is a picture of little Fae loving her stroller, and being outside :)



We walked around the green belt... because my mom insisted on seeing the Temple.. it was actually freezing that day.. and since it was Saturday, we hit up the farmers market first but we didn't get anything.




Jarom and my mom sitting on the horse bench, I swear it's new, I've never seen it before.






Me and my mother :) I'm so sad she is leaving tomorrow, I don't know what I am going to do with out her, it's been so awesome for her to be here, and so unfair that she doesn't live close. I'm going to miss her so much :(

On Friday night my mom watched Fae so we could go to a Masquerade Party at JArom's brother's house. It was so fun, and I'm glad we went, even if my motherly instincts missed little Fae... I wasn't too worried though cuz I know how much my mom loves her!



Jarom and I got all "dressed up" for the party, this is us looking our parts: (I was supposed to be an astronaut genious who thinks she knows everthing, and Jarom was supposed to be a radio disc jockey... neither one of us were the murderers, so that's good haha, although I kinda wished I was)



THEN (this post is out of order) we went to the park and took pictures of Fae because I got her a pumpkin onsie and it was funny.. she looked like a little boy, but we still think shes the cutest!!!!!!



Furthermore, my grandma and grandpa Selin came to Idaho! they actually came!!! so we got to go out to lunch with them.. it was soo good, we went to Famous Daves.

Me and grandma :)


These two are just cute hehe We just can't stand how cute our little girlie is, we love her so much! (Even when she cries for 2 hours straight at 3 in the morning)

1 comment:

  1. You look sooo pretty in the picture with your grandma Selin!! Your hair has gotten so long! I like it!

    ReplyDelete