About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My little Fae...

Aw, don't mind me, my face is fat and I had been laboring for over 20 hours.. so maybe I don't look all that hott haha.. but here's my girlie!! Shes the best!!



love at first sight :)



She was 6.6 lbs and 19 inches long! I know that's small, but that was inside me, and it seems HUGE!!



We love her SO much!



I'm not going to go into any details of the birthing process, however if you are interested, you can google it haha. But, it went perfectly for us and I am so happy we have our little Fae here with us! She is such a joy! It is absolute heaven when she is awake and stares at you with her huge blue eyes, or when she holds onto your finger with her teeny tiny hand. We just can't get enough of her, and even though she mostly sleeps, we can't stop giving her kisses and hugs and picking her up just to smell that sweet baby smell. She is absolutely perfect!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is beautiful, I can't wait to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, she is beautiful! When you get a free minute you should write your birthing story.

    love beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Fae is a beautiful girl, and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your email address? We're sending an invitation to view our blog.

    My email address is terrah.harper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet! We are so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete