About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

photo shoot

Hello!!! It's been a little bit since I posted last, so I thought I would go ahead and post some pictures!

Today we went to Fae's 2 week check up, and the doctor said she looks great! She weighs 6 lbs and 14 oz! which is a lot considering when she was born she was 6.6 and then went down to 6.1! Shes a pretty big eater and when shes hungry she gets so frantic, like she will never eat again! It's actually pretty cute, well pretty much everything she does is cute :) We love our little girl so much she is such a joy to have in our home!









There are a bunch more pictures, but I don't want to spoil the surprise of my baby announcements!!

2 comments:

  1. melt my heart, Erica, Fae is soooo beautiful! What a tiny baby too, Zaylie was itty bitty too! Enjoy the middle of the night snuggles and rocking your baby, because it goes away way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! The pictures turned out amazing!! You will have to show me some when we come visit you this month!

    ReplyDelete